Sunday, February 12, 2023

PFS under-the-sea scene card

 Hi There!

 Here is a quick throwback to this under-the-sea scene card. I was so inspired by the new scene-building stamp called Sand and the Sun with Rays 6x6 Stencil from the Picket Fence Studios January release! I immediately thought that by combining them I would be able to make an amazing perspective scene!

 
I am thrilled with how I managed to make a neutral background that can be used in various scenes. 



 For the sandy background, I used three shades of brown ink. To create the water, I used different light colors of Copic markers, and I created the rays of the sun and glare using a stencil and blending with the Life Changing Blender Brushes (not very neat to get a more natural effect).


Here's a full list of materials I used.

Background:
Front elements:
Stay safe and happy crafting!
Virtual Hugs
Eugy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment